Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash November Kit Reveal

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday and Happy November 1st! How can it possibly be November already?! It doesn't seem possible that 2023 is just a couple of months away. Since it is the start of a new month, that means it is time for another round of Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash!

Before I get to my November kits, I'll give a recap of what I got done with my October kit. I had a total of three kits last month - a fall kit, a Halloween kit, and an everyday sort of kit. I managed two traveler's notebook layouts and a card out of my fall kit and that was it. I did use 3 or 4 of the full 12x12 papers so that was good, I just didn't do great with the rest of it. I'll keep my October kit out by my desk for a while, just in case I can put it to use.

Now for November's kit! For those who may not know about the challenge here is how Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash works:

On the 1st of each month, we will post a challenge prompt and the stash kit we have created using that prompt. During the month we will try to use as much of our stash kit as possible on different projects. Then, on the last day of the month, we will do a recap post showing what stash we were able to bash!
This will be a just-for-fun challenge so there is no monthly prize - but isn't the real prize using up our stash?  We hope you will join us in our quest to bash our stash! If you play along - link up on either my blog or Lisa's blog (or both if you choose) so that we can see who is joining us each month!

Here is the "recipe" for November:

 

I've got a lot going on in the next couple of months with another commissioned album to finish up, and I really want to make a Thankful 30, and I really would like to work on my Christmas album for Ada, and then, of course, the holidays...and here lately I have really been liking to work with a collection - they just make it quick and easy - so I kind of cheated and made it easy on myself and pulled all of my papers and embellishments from a collection that I have been itching to use! Here is my November kit:


I am using Simple Stories' Into the Wild collection for my kit this month. We took Shane and Ada to the zoo a couple of weeks ago and although the photos that I took weren't the greatest, I still want to get them scrapped.
 
 I picked out seven of the patterned papers from the collection and added a woodgrain paper and two pieces of cardstock. 

Here is a look at the papers:


I really have this split into two layout kits. I plan to use the papers in the front on one layout and the papers in the back on another one and I have plans to use the front and back of a couple of the papers so I should keep my scraps to a minimum.

Here is a look at the embellishments:


I have included the sticker sheet, ephemera, brads, foam stickers, puffy stickers, the 6x8 paper pad, a couple of scraps, and our focus item - washi tape. 

I didn't have a lot in my scraps that matched the colors in this collection so I opted to include the 6x8 paper pad.

I am so excited to put this kit to use! I even took the time to print out all of the photos that I want to use for this project so I have no excuse for not getting this kit used up this month!


Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog to see the beautiful kit that she has pulled together for this month. 

This is a just-for-fun challenge, but if you do play along and put together your own stash bash kit - add it to the linky below and we will be sure to check it out and cheer you on! Here are the rules:

1. Follow the challenge prompt to create a kit to work with throughout the month. You may use other items, but please concentrate on using your kit, and link it below.
2. Create new, not previously posted projects using your stash kit.
3. If you have a blog - please include the challenge graphic and a link to our challenge in your posts. 
4. You may link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you share on Instagram, please make sure to use - #lisaandlorisgreatstashbash2022

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. You look so organized Lori! I love your kit and can't wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete