Saturday, November 19, 2022

He's So Cute! - Sketch N Scrap #261

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope that your weekend is off to a great start. We will be getting together later this afternoon to decorate the Christmas tree so it is going to be a busy day.

Today I am sharing the layout that I created for the mid-month sketch at Sketch N Scrap. This sketch was created by me!



I am back to working on our zoo photos from last month. I still have a couple more layouts that I would like to make from this trip, and they may even be double-page layouts. I haven't done one of those in quite a while!

I used my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit from this month for this layout. Everything on this layout is from my kit. Having this kit all ready to go and sticking to using just what is in the kit has really sped up my process this month. The only full sheets of paper that are left from my kit are the tag paper and journaling box paper. We'll see if I can get another layout made from just the scraps!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I used my blender tool and green ink to add a little color behind the view master reel die. It was blending into the background and I felt like it needed something to help it stand out a bit more. I layered a few stickers and die-cut pieces on top, and I couldn't resist the "don't touch the glass" phrase sticker since they were indeed tapping the glass to get the monkey's attention.


I had a little extra room above my journaling and although it would have looked fine if I left it alone, I went ahead and added a die-cut piece and a couple of brads above the journaling. 

Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap for more inspiration using the sketch. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Terrific layout!!! I like the pops of color, too! The yellow inking behind your cluster in the top left caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete