Friday, October 28, 2022

Sketch N Scrap's Card Sketch #228

 Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. Be sure to scroll down to see my design team project for today's challenge from Heart's Quest Challenge Blog.

Today I am sharing a card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's Card Sketch #228. This sketch was created by yours truly and it is a quick and easy one. Here is the sketch:


And this is what I came up with:


For this card, I used Fancy Pants' Cozy Christmas collection. They had a deal on Peachy Cheap for the 6x8 paper pad, the ephemera pack, wood buttons, a pack of flowers, enamel dots, and a pack of trim for something like $14.99 and I could not resist. I loved the little house in the snowglobe and the "joy"  word was the perfect fit for underneath it. Once I decided on the papers this card literally took less than five minutes to make. I love quick and easy cards!

Have you had a chance to play along with this sketch yet? I would love to see your take on it, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment