Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #229

 Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope you are having a great day. The weather today is beautiful with lots of sunshine and temps close to 80 degrees. I'd better enjoy it today and tomorrow because then a cold front moves in and our highs on Friday - and for the foreseeable future - are in the 40s. That will make it feel like the holidays are almost here!

Today I am sharing a card that I created using Sketch N Scrap's November 5th sketch - courtesy of Lisa. Here is a look at the sketch:


And this is the card that I created:


I made this card with Ada in mind. She loves squirrels and navy, pink, and purple are her favorite colors. I tried to make this card with navy as the main color - since that is her number one - but I just didn't like how it turned out, so I went with more of the pinks with a touch of navy. 

For this card, I used Dear Lizzy's 6x8 paper pad and a scrap piece of navy cardstock. I really wish I had gotten more of this collection when it was out. I really love the colors and the patterns.I would love to have that heart paper in a 12x12! I found this squirrel sticker in a pack of dimensional stickers at Dollar Tree. I didn't want to take the time to find a stamp set that would fit in the area that I had for the sentiment so I just used some American Crafts alpha stickers. I think they look just as cute as a stamped sentiment would have. 

Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap for more inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment