Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #248

Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. We are finally getting a break from the terribly hot weather and I am enjoying sitting with the windows open and the nice cool breeze.

Today I am sharing the card that I created using the August 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap. Here is a look at the sketch:


And this is what I created:


I used scraps from my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash August kit for this card. The cake sticker is from a Crate Paper sticker sheet and the sentiment is from an older Close To My Heart stamp set - S1901 - Card Captions, and I stamped it in sapphire ink from CTMH. I popped the sentiment up on foam tape to give a little interest to the card. 

I truly meant to emboss the white portion of my background but got too busy sticking things down before I remembered to run it through my Cuttlebug! 

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see more inspiration using our August sketches. The deadline to enter our August challenges is just a few days away, so get your projects linked up soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment