Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #257

 Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a good weekend and if it is cold where you are - I hope you are staying warm! We are currently sitting at -2 degrees, which is really cold for us, and we have a chance of snow this afternoon. Our high for today is 4. Yikes! What a good day to stay in and get creative!

Today I am sharing the card that I created using Sketch N Scrap's January 5th sketch. Here is a look at the fun sketch that Lisa has created for us:



For my card, I used one of the 6x6 paper pads that I included in my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit for January. It is the Amy Tangerine Plus One paper pad from 2013. Gosh, I wish I had another one of these paper pads in my stash! I love all the papers that are in it.

I opted to change things up a bit from the sketch because I wanted to feature that pretty floral paper. I added my sentiment in place of the embellishment and I love how this one turned out!

The hello is from a metal die word set that has been lying loose on my desk for months now. It was the perfect size for what I wanted. I also added a few puffy dots around the sentiment area.

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog and the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more inspiration for this month's sketches. I would love to see what you create, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment