Monday, January 22, 2024

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #258

 Hello, hello! Happy Monday to you! I hope your week is off to a good start. Ours is starting out as a day off for everyone, thanks to freezing rain and slick roads. The temperatures are starting to creep to above freezing and it's starting to melt. I am so thankful that it didn't get any worse!

Today I am sharing the card that I created using the January 20th card sketch from Sketch N Scrap. Here is a look at my sketch:



I created this card using scraps from my last project that I shared here. I thought they would be perfect for a love/Valentine's Day card. The sentiment is a sticker from the Simple Stories Happy Hearts collection. I added a couple of white puffy heart stickers that have been out on my desk for a while.

This card came together so quickly and I love that I used things that were already out on my desk!

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap for more inspiration for this month's sketches. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment