Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy Birthday with Feeling Sketchy #134

Hello again! I'm back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Feeling Sketchy has a brand new sketch up over on the blog today. It's another fun sketch to work with.

 
 

The sketch shows a tall and skinny card, but I chose to do a standard A2 card. I loved the stars on the sketch and though it would make a fun birthday card. I used Simple Stories DIY Boutique 6x6 papers for this bright and cheerful birthday card. I added a thin strip of washi down the side. I love this smaller size of washi!

Head on over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to see the projects from the rest of the design team and to read more about our sponsor, Dee Dee's Digis.

I hope you find some time to play along with our sketches this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours and the simplicity of your card Lori, another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the sketch :) Fantastic masculine card :)

    ReplyDelete