Friday, October 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #108

Hello and Happy Friday! We have once again made it to the weekend. It's looking like it is going to be a quiet weekend around our house, so I have high hopes of getting lots of scrapping done!

Sketch N Scrap has posted a new card sketch today and I can't wait to see what you create with it! Lisa has outdone herself once again!




So, a little story about this card...I had it all made - scalloped border included - and then I could not find my scalloped circle die, and I had just used it that morning! I have looked high and low in my scrap room and I still cannot find it. I am sure the package was probably in amongst papers that I have put away, but that was three days ago and I still haven't found it! The pinked circle looked a little off with the scalloped border, so I just added another paper strip instead. I hope I find my scalloped circle dies soon...

I couldn't let the Halloween holiday go by without using my cute little ghost die and I thought this sketch was a good time to get him out and use him! I've used more of the Doodlebug Designs - Boos and Brews - 6x6 paper pad. The black enamel stars are from Close To My Heart.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I would love it if you played along with us! We will have our fourth and final exclusive card sketch for WCMD on the blog tomorrow, so be sure to check back. Our Fall Fun Crop is still going on over on our Facebook Events page, and we have a special sketch posted over there a chance to be picked for a guest designer, so head on over there and check it out! Deadline to play along with our crop challenges is October 31st (October 30th for the Guest Designer challenge).

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! That happened to me to when I was making a card last night, I lost the ENTIRE stamp set I had out, I had taken off the sentiment I wanted to use, put it on the block and then went back to get another stamp from the set and it is NO WHERE to be found! Oh well, I just used a sticker but hope I find it soon! I guess my scrappy office needs a good cleaning lol! LOVE LOVE LOVE your card and that ghost is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete