Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #53

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sunny Day Crafting reveal, please go here.

Paper Play Sketches has a fun new sketch posted today! This is one of those sketches that I know I will be using again.





I've used Echo Park's - A Perfect Autumn - 6x6 paper pad for this card. I stuck to the sketch - only adding in a couple of tab punches for a little something extra. The tree paper is a bit busy for me, but I thought it worked well for this sketch as a focal piece.

Head over to Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch, so be sure to play along and link up!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments: