Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #236

Hello, and Happy Halloween! Today has been so hectic for me that I almost forgot that it was Halloween! I can't believe that tomorrow will be November 1st...it always seems like time really flies from now until after all of the holidays.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch posted over on the blog and it's a fun one!




I decided to go with a Christmas card. I don't know if I can create anything else! It seems like Christmas cards are all that I have been making lately. I should have plenty to send out this year!

The red and white paper is from a 6x6 paper pad from The Paper Studio. The cover is long gone and I can't remember the name of it, but it is one of my favorites! I stamped the trees using a stamp from Close To My Heart (D1498). It doesn't have a name on it, but I think it was from one of the Cricut bundles. The sentiment if from an old Studio G $1 bin stamp sets. I thought the "y" fit perfectly in one of the scallops.

The full design team reveal and last week's Top 3 will be up tomorrow over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge so be sure to check it out! I would love to see your take on this sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment