Sunday, October 1, 2017

LM #364 - Around the House - Fabric Scraps

Hi, guys! I am back with my fifth project to share with you today. I told you it was going to be busy around here!

It's a new month and that means we have a new theme and a new set of challenges up today at Lasting Memories! This month DT Wendy is providing our challenges and she has come up with some fun ones! Our theme for October is "Around the House" and our first challenge is fabric scraps. We want to see some fabric on your layout.


It might be kind of hard to tell just exactly what is fabric on my layout.The white hearts are die cut from some white fabric that I had here at the house. I was surprised at how easily it cut and I love the soft look it gives - almost like vellum!


I've used Pink Paislee's - Pen Pals - collection for this layout of Shane this past summer. He loves to get happy mail and when he starts telling me he wants a "present" - I know it's time to head to eBay! His favorite things to get in the mail is old VHS tapes and Rolie Polie Olie is #1, but he won't turn down any type of cartoon - especially if it is from Disney!

I had ordered him a few - new to him - tapes and luckily they all came on the same day. As you can see, he was pretty happy to get some "presents"!

Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you have time to play along with us - I would love to see what kind of fabric you use on your layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be right back with my last project of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, your LO is beautiful. The look on Shane's face and the pics you chose just warm my heart! The soft fabric heart is so pretty, and I love the colour scheme you used. Also- and you prolly knew I was going to SAY this, but I think Noah and Shane have the same kind of brain! Noah adores VHS tapes as well and we order often from ebay, too. CD's just won't do! Noah's fave videos are the Land before Time series. He likes a bit of everything, really, though, even things like a documentary about 'Coyotes of Yellowstone'!!LOL!! ;) He is an animal NUT. Funny kids! We are so lucky to have them. And yes, ebay and Amazon are my friends. I have found some pretty odd things that Noah decided he wanted and that I sourced thru those stores- THANK GOODNESS! Love your LO, Lori- keep up the great work. One day I really hope to be able to be active at Lasting Memories. Seems like such a nice place. ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete