Saturday, October 7, 2017

HIMCR #322 - Halloween Colors

Hello everyone! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap WCMD reveal, please scroll down or go here.


Have you been seeing a lot of World Card Making Day challenges today? I know there are a lot of them out there!

Hiding In My Craft Room has a new challenge up today and this week we want to see Halloween colors on your projects. Scrap N Dipity is our sponsor for this challenge and I got to work with the Sicara Witch digital image.


For this card, I have used some old BoBunny Halloween paper. I colored the image using Prima watercolor pencils and the sentiment is from an old Close To My Heart stamp set. I added a few wood veneer stars to help fill up the white space around the image.

Be sure to stop by HIMCR to see the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see what you create using Halloween colors!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: