Sunday, October 1, 2017

LTCCB #15 - Anything Goes

Hi, guys! I'm back with another project to share with you!

Love To Craft Challenge blog has a new challenge up today. Our challenges are always "Anything Goes" and you can enter any type of craft project that you want!


I have really been making an effort to use up some of my older 6x6 paper pads. This card is made using the - Wonderful Day - 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants. I just have a couple of full sheets of this collection left and a few scraps. Slowly but surely I am getting it used! The sentiment is from an Art C stamp and cut set.

Be sure to stop by the LTCCB to see the wonderful projects from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment