Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sketch N Scrap WCMD Challenge #1


Happy Saturday scrappy friends - and what a great Saturday it is - World Card Making Day! The internet will be all abuzz with card challenges and inspiration!

At Sketch N Scrap it is going to be double the fun. We are celebrating WCMD all month long and it all starts today. We will post four exclusive new card sketches every Saturday in October. Our Fall Fun Crop is starting this weekend over on our Facebook page, as well. All of our crop challenges will be new card sketches in honor of WCMD, so be sure to check both the blog and the Facebook page out!

Here is the fabulous sketch that Lisa has created for the blog post today:





I just have to say - I love this sketch and I'm sure it will be a go-to sketch for me when I need a quick card.

I haven't made many fall cards, so I thought that is what I would concentrate on for at least part of this month. I used an old Pink Paislee collection - Prairie Hill - that I love so much and have been hoarding since I bought it, waiting for the perfect project. Now is the time to get it out and use it! You will probably be seeing these papers all month long!

I stamped a pretty little leaf from an old Close To My Heart stamp set and the sentiment is from a Hero Arts set. 

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog and our Fall Fun Crop and join in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back with another project a little later!

1 comment: