Tuesday, December 11, 2018

AHSC #294 - Thinking Of You

Hello, everyone! I was about to let the day get away without sharing my card for this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Here is a look at this week's sketch:


And here is my take on it:


For my card I have used the - Just Be You - 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park. I changed things up a bit from the sketch. Try as I might, I could not get my card to look like right if I followed the sketch exactly - that long rectangular piece was throwing me off. Once I took it off I was much happier with my card.

I punched two tiny flowers and added them to the sentiment - in the general vicinity that they are in the sketch. I also added in 3 dots punched from one of the patterned papers and added them to the top right corner of my card.

I've said it before - that the great thing about sketches is that they're a starting point - you can change them up however you want to suit you!

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design ream reveal and the Top 3 from last week. I would love it if you had a chance to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great night! 

1 comment: