Friday, December 7, 2018

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #115

Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! We have made it around to the weekend once again. Do you have anything fun planned this weekend? Earlier in the week it looked like we might get a little snow this weekend, but the system is going to be south of us and we are in the clear! We didn't make any plans because of the weather forecast so we will see what we feel like doing this weekend.

Sketches In Thyme PL Style has a new sketch posted today. Shawn has created a fun journaling card for us to work with:


I have made a card for my December Daily:


Okay, so I must admit - here it is December 7th and this is the only thing I have done in my December Daily this year. I've taken photos and written things down, but as for actually working on my album...this is it. I'm hoping that since we don't have anything planned this weekend that maybe I can work on my album.

This card was very quick and easy - all total it took me maybe 10 minutes and the majority of that time was spent making sure my letters were straight and deciding which word phrase sticker I was going to use! That is why I love having a sketch as a starting point.

The majority of my kit is this year's Elle's Studio Document December kit. I've added a few things from my stash and will try to do a blog post about it this weekend. I added a strip of one of the 6x8 papers that came in the kit to a white piece of cardstock to make my card. The cute little puffy stickers that are in the kit were the perfect embellishment.

The alphas for my title are from my stash and are probably close to 15 years old! They are from Me and My Big Ideas and I still have a couple of sheets left of them, so I am sure they will appear quite often in my December Daily this year!

If you are working on a December Daily or your Project Life album and need some inspiration, head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style. We have 115 sketches on the blog ready to inspire you!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment