Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #296

Hello, everyone, and Merry Christmas! I hope you are all enjoying spending some time with the ones you love! It's been a busy couple of days, but they have been filled with making lots of great memories.

I thought I would pop in here really quickly and share one more Christmas card using this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is a look at the sketch:




For my card, I have used paper from a Heidi Swapp 6x6 paper pad. I cut two strips for the top and bottom of my card and added a thin strip of washi tape on the top and bottom of each strip. The sentiment is a stamp from Hero Arts. I stamped one of the tree stamps from the "Fir Real" set from Ink Road Stamps on each side of the sentiment.

A pretty quick and easy card! I think it took me longer to decide on the paper than it did for me to actually make the card!

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge Blog for more inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment: