Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #135

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! We have made it halfway to the weekend and it looks like snow may be in the forecast for the weekend for us...we will see if it happens once Saturday rolls around!

Sketch N Scrap has the first card sketch of the month posted today and it is perfect if you need another Christmas card. Of course, it would be perfect for any occasion you choose! Here is a look at the sketch Heather has created for us:



I have created a Christmas card using this sketch. I pulled out some old (2006) papers from my stash that I have been hoarding because I love them so much, but I decided this was the year to put them to use!

I love this "Joy" sentiment from an older Close To My Heart stamp set (D1694 -Very Merry). It is so simple but beautiful at the same time. I will be making a point to use it more often.

The patterned papers are already "distressed" with what looks like brown ink around the edges, so I made sure to distress the sentiment piece with brown ink, too.

This card came together very quickly and this sketch will be one that I go to often.


Don't forget - our Be Merry and Bright Crop starts this Friday. Be sure to join us for lots of fun and inspiration! You can find it here -https://www.facebook.com/events/492812311203460/?active_tab=about

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card!! Just love these papers and that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete