Thursday, December 6, 2018

Scribbles Designs - Raise The Hoof - Day 6 - Cupid

Hello, everyone! It's time for Day 6 of the Scribbles Designs - Raise the Hoof - celebration!


Today we are introducing Cupid to you:


This cute little guy looks like he's not quite sure where the party's at! You can find him in the Scribbles Designs store here - #741 Cupid -
https://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/12/741-cupid-300.html 


I colored Cupid with my ShinHan markers and put him front and center on my card. The sentiment is from an old Studio G $1 bin stamp set. I am so glad I am finally putting these little stamps to use! I added a piece of silver tinsel trim to make my card look a little more festive!

Now, head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog to find out today's task and how you can have a chance at winning this cute little Cupid image. Be sure to join us again tomorrow for another new image.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment