Monday, May 20, 2019

Use Your Stuff #359 - For the Moms

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! Are you ready for the new week? This is my daughter's last few days of work before summer break, which means I only have a few more days of having Miss Ada with me. She will be a big school girl in the fall...

Use Your Stuff has a new challenge this week and it is all about the Moms! Show us those projects all about Mom, for Mom, etc.

Abby had Shawn take a picture of her and Ada on Mother's Day for me and sent it to me. They were both all decked out in lilac and looking pretty!


I pulled out my Elle's Studio goodies since they have quite a few purples in their papers, and went to work. I kept with the purples and greys for my layout. I also used a few purple and grey acetate hearts. The purple heart by the photo was a little hard to see so I backed it with one of the patterned papers to help it stand out a bit more. I don't use a lot of purple enamel dots so I went a little crazy with them on this layout.

I've based my layout off of an older Sketch N Scrap sketch (#166).


Be sure to stop by Use Your Stuff to see the "Mom" projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! The color-combo is pretty and I love your use of circles and enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and the colors...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete