Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #316

Hello, everyone! I am coming to you with a "late" night post! That's something that doesn't happen too often, but the busyness of May has put me behind on a few things!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch posted this week and I would love to see your take on it, too! I have a feeling I will be using this one again.



For my card, I have used papers from my May Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit. You can read all about it here. That cute flowered paper is actually the other side of the red paper with the pink scallops in my kit.

I must admit that when I made my card I didn't have the sketch directly in front of me - I was going more by memory - which explains why I didn't actually use the cute banner piece for my sentiment. I think it looks just as good without the banner piece on there, too, but I will be making another card with the banner piece soon.

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to see the full design team reveal tomorrow and last week's Top 3! I can't wait to see what you create with the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a good night! 


1 comment: