Friday, May 17, 2019

Sketches In Thyme #373

Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! I hope you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend. We have had so much going on the last couple of weeks and I hope we can have a nice quiet weekend at home!

Today is my day to be featured over on the Sketches In Thyme blog with my take on this week's sketch. Sketch #373 is courtesy of Brenshevia and I can see myself using it again.

Here's the sketch:



I finally dug into my new Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Happiness - collection. I feel in love with this collection the first time I saw it and had to get it. It was so hard to cut into that pretty paper but I am so glad that I did! The colors in the paper are perfect for this photo of me and Ada from last November.

It's been a while since I used twine on a layout and when I saw the bow element on the sketch I pulled out some navy twine and added it to my layout.

Here's a close-up of the embellishments:


Head on over to Sketches In Thyme for more inspiration every single day of the week! I would love to see what you create with the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment