Sunday, May 19, 2019

The Studio Challenges - Color of the Year - Coral

Hello, hello! Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a good weekend!

The Studio Challenges has a new challenge up today.  This week our challenge is to use the Pantone Color of the Year - coral - on our layouts. Here is what I came up with:


I love the color coral but don't have a lot of it in my supplies. I did find this sheet from the Simple Stories - Reset Girl - collection and knew it would be just right for this challenge. The other side of this paper has beautiful flowers all over it so I fussy cut several of those for my embellishments. I also added a few coral gems and puffy hearts, along with a few wood veneer hearts. 

I based this layout on a Sketch N Scrap sketch from 2014 - Sketch #50.

Here are a few close-ups:



These photos of Abby and Ada were taken right before we went to my niece's baby shower. I can't believe that has been 5 years ago! Ada looked so cute in her coral and white polka dot pants with that cute little bow on her head!

Head on over to The Studio Challenges to see the beautiful coral layouts from the rest of the design team. 

I would love to see your take on the sketch, too! I hope you find some time to play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!



1 comment: