Monday, May 6, 2019

Use Your Stuff #357- Tags Or Frames


Hello, hello! Good Monday morning to you! It is the start of a brand new week - are you ready for it? 

We have a new challenge posted at Use Your Stuff today. This week we are challenging you to use tags or frames on your projects. I have used two tags on a birthday card:


I found a few scraps of pink paper in my scrap box and decided to create a girly birthday card. I embossed a piece of white cardstock with my swiss dot embossing folder and added some pink splatters with my Heidi Swapp color shine. I die cut the tags and stamped a balloon on each one. I added the sentiment to the banner piece in front. 

I am also entering this card into Cathy's challenge at Sketch N Scrap's 7th Birthday Bingo Bash. Head on over and check out all the challenges going on this month. You can find it here.

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the wonderful projects from the design team using tags or frames. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment