Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Christmas - Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #160 Take Two

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! Christmas is just a couple of days away - are you all ready? For the most part, I am done, but until it's the actual day I feel like I need to do more!

I have another Christmas card to share with you today. I loved this sketch that Lisa created for our December 20th reveal at Sketch N Scrap so much that I had to make another card using it. And between you and me, I have another idea for a birthday card using this sketch...I'm just not sure when I will get it done! 

Here's a look at the sketch:




I have had this little tree stamp for years and have never inked it up. It's too cute to not put to use and now that I've finally used, I am sure it will be one of my favorites! It's a Studio G stamp set and the copyright is 2012 - which is probably when I bought it. 7 years is a long time to let something this cute sit and not be used!

I colored the image with my ShinHan markers - it's been a long time since I used any of those, too, die cut it into a circle and matted it with another circle. I also added a few gems and a wood veneer star to the top of the tree. 

I used my swiss dot embossing folder on the white panel and added my sentiment- which I just typed up on the computer using the Penelope Anne font - and punched into a tab shape. I added a green tab behind it so it would stand out from the white background. 


Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog for more inspiration. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lori!! I love your coloring, I need to practice it more for sure!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete