Monday, December 9, 2019

The Struggle Is Real - Sketch N Scrap Monthly Challenges



Hello, everyone! Happy Monday! I hope that you had a good weekend. Ours was nice and quiet - which was nice with knowing the next few weekends are going to be really busy.

Today I am sharing my layout for Sketch N Scrap's Monthly Challenge #3 in their Monthly Challenges Facebook Group. Here's a look at the sketch and along with the sketch there is an optional challenge to add a decorative border (border stickers, punched border, etc,) to your layout:


For my layout, I rotated the sketch and I added a decorative border of a scalloped border punch, gold glitter washi tape, and a border strip from one of the patterned papers.


I love these photos of Ada from last Christmas. It was the last day she was at our house before Christmas break and we decided to make some cookies. I just wanted to take a few pictures of her hard at work - she didn't even need to look at the camera - but when she saw me taking pictures, she thought she needed to look and this is what we ended up with - funny faces of her trying to smile and mix the cookies all at the same time, and somewhat blurry photos from me laughing at the pictures I was getting!

Here are a couple of close-ups:



I used Doodlebug Design's papers - I think I used from both the Here Comes Santa and Sugar Plum collections, and the little reindeer banner sticker is from an old Bella Blvd collection. 

Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap's Monthly Challenges Facebook Group. We have 4 fun challenges posted every month and would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment