Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Feeling Festive - The ScrapRoom - Mixing Up the Kits

Hello, everyone! Happy Hump Day!

Today I am on The ScrapRoom blog sharing the layout that I made for this month's 'Mixing Up The Kits' segment. The ScrapRoom offers so many great add-on kits each month that coordinate with their main kits.

Here is a look at the December Patterned Paper Add-on kit, the Embellishment kit, and the Shot of Life kit:

Nov/Dec Shots Of Life kit

December Patterned Paper Add-on Kit

December Embellishment Kit


For my layout, I have used the Carta Bella paper from the Patterned Paper Add-on kit, a die cut and the twine from the Shots of Life kit, and the enamel dots from the embellishment kit. I did add white cardstock, navy cardstock, and a scrap of green plaid patterned paper:


The Carta Bella papers and embellishments were perfect for these photos of Abby, Shawn, and Ada, and my sister and niece all in their fun holiday attire. 

Here's a better look at the embellishment cluster:


Be sure to stop by The ScrapRoom blog for more inspiration using the December kits every day of the week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment