Monday, April 11, 2022

Sketch N Scrap April Crop Challenge #4

 Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you are ready to get this new week started! We had a lovely weekend - most of it being spent outside in the beautiful spring air!

Today I am sharing the card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's April Crop Challenge #4 that is going on now in their private Facebook group. I chose card sketch #124 for us to use for this challenge. Here is a look at the sketch:


And this is what I came up with:


My sister's birthday is next weekend and I thought I would use this sketch to make her birthday card. I used scraps from Pink Paislee's And Many More collection. All I have left of this collection are a few scraps and I managed to use a good chunk of them up on this card. 

It took me forever trying to figure out which papers I wanted to use where. I finally settled on this arrangement. I typed up the sentiment on the computer and once cut out I added foam tape to the back of it and the back of the present for some dimension. 

Have you had a chance to check out our April Crop Challenges yet? I would love to see your take on them and you have until the end of the month to play along. Just follow this link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/SNSmonthlychallenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment