Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #215

 Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday to you! 

I am popping on here really quickly today to share the card that I made using Sketch #215 at Sketch N Scrap. This sketch was created by Lisa and it is a fun one! Here's a look at the sketch:

And here is my card:


For my card, I used 6x6 papers from Close To My Hearts Bright Stack pack. This 6x6 pack has so many great papers in it. I embossed my background paper with a swiss dot embossing folder to give the white background a bit of interest. The flower is from the Craft-on Cardmaking stamp and thin cuts set and I believe it actually was from the same collection as the floral paper that I used. 

This card came together so quickly once I decided on what papers I wanted to use!

I hope you have some time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month. I would love to see your take on the sketches, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment