Thursday, April 14, 2022

Strike A Pose - Sketch N Scrap #246

 Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I hope that you are doing well. Hubby has today off so that means we have a nice long holiday weekend ahead of us. 

Today I am sharing the layout that I created using Sketch N Scrap's Sketch #246 that was posted on April 1st. This sketch was created by Lisa and it is another favorite of mine! Here's a look at the sketch:


I love the big block of paper and the three banner pieces. Of course, you could always leave those banner pieces as just paper strips, but I am still loving the banner look so I left them as-is:


I used Echo Park's fun new Play All Day - Girl collection for this layout. The colors are perfect and there are so many fun patterns in this collection. I kept it pretty simple on the embellishing and just added one main cluster at the bottom right of the photos and I also added a flower cluster under my title. I felt like it was a bit of an awkward space without having something there - like the word "strike" was about to fall off of the page! 

The photos are of Miss Ada just a couple of weeks ago. We sat down and made out a list of her current favorites at 8 - a layout about this will be in the very near future - and I wanted a picture of her specifically for that layout. I did get a couple of really good ones and then I asked her if she wanted to do some poses. She is always ready and willing to take pictures when she can pose any way that she likes! I know that the older she gets, she may not be as willing to "pose" for me so I will take all of these poses that I can get!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I used alpha stickers from Bella Blvd for my title. They were a perfect match to the dark pink in the papers. I layered up several flower stickers to cover up the space between the title and the papers.


I thought the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" sticker was fitting for these photos. I layered another floral sticker on top and finished off the cluster with a few enamel dots. 

Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap tomorrow for our mid-month sketch. I hope that you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment