Sunday, April 10, 2022

TN Time With Lisa & Lori April Challenge

 Hello, everyone! I am back with my second post of the day! Here I haven't posted anything new since the 1st and now you are getting two posts from me today!

It is time for the TN Time With Lisa & Lori April Challenge! We had to skip last month so it is good to get back on track! If you are new here and you don't know what it's all about - here is how it works - this is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors. If you combine both challenges - be sure to link up on both Lisa's blog and here on my blog.

Here is my challenge for April:

All you need to do is add a sticker - or stickers - to your spread. Easy peasy!

Here is the awesome sketch that Lisa has created for us to use:


And this is what I came up with:


I am back to working in my February 2022 TN - which I have changed to Ada's February 2022 TN - since I have enough photos of her from February to fill it up! I can always make another one of our family happenings, right?! I mean that is the fun of creating!

This photo is from our sleepover in February. We still had a little bit of ice and snow on the ground and Ada, Pops, and I had to get out and have a little fun in it! There were snowball fights, walking on the ice since the creek was still frozen over, and a bit of sledding down the creek bank. It's not a big hill and we didn't have a sled so we had to make do with a hillbilly sled, but Ada had so much fun that it didn't even matter. I snapped this photo of her, and guys, that smile is so genuine! She was loving every minute of it.

I did something a little different for this layout and used a spring/Easter line from Simple Stories (Bunnies & Blooms) for a snow layout. I took a cue from her outfit and used pink, purple, and light blue for my colors. When I saw the photo, my first thought was - what a cute little snow bunny - and that brought it all together.

To satisfy my challenge to use stickers on my spread, I used a bunny head sticker that I popped up on some low profile foam tape, lots of puffy stickers - mostly from Bunnies & Blooms, but I also used some snowflake puffy stickers from Feelin Frosty - and alpha stickers to spell out "snow bunny."

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I love those little blue alpha letters! I have the upper and lowercase alphabet metal dies from Impression Obsession and they are perfect for my TNs and Project Life albums. I also pulled out some stamps to add around my layout.

I think this little bunny puffy sticker is the cutest! I added some dots with a black marker instead of adding enamel dots around my spread. 

Now, even though this is a just-for-fun challenge we do have a few rules:

1. Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2. Create a new, not previously posted project.
3. You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4. If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5. You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6. You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog and check out her beautiful spread for this month's challenge. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Your creative artistry instinct was spot-on for using an Easter set with your 'grandbunny's' photo! Great use of Lisa's sketch and your own wish to use stickers! Terrific TN spread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and TN challenge. I'm so happy! I have made a few pages with past sketches I found on Pinterest. I hope to create with this current challenge Thank you.

    ReplyDelete