Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #218

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a weekend. We are finally getting a break from the rain today, and tomorrow is supposed to be mostly dry until the rain moves in, once again, tomorrow night. Our poor garden needs about a week of dry - sunny days...everything is turning yellow thanks to all of the rain and no sunshine. Oh, well, there could be worse problems to have!

Today I am sharing the card that I created using the May 20th sketch at Sketch N Scrap. This is such a fun sketch with all of the banner pieces. Here's a look at the sketch:


This is what I came up with:


I found my sentiment on the cut apart paper from the Photo Play 'Cherish' collection. I was going to use papers from that same collection, but I only bought a few sheets and the scale of the patterns that I have were not good for making different-sized banner pieces. I knew I had some 6x6 papers from Close To My Heart that would work, so I pulled those out to use instead. I stuck to the navy, turquoise, red, pink, and yellow color scheme that can be found in the Photo Play collection. I also fussy cut my sentiment instead of using the full 3x4 card. I also added a couple of enamel hearts to the sentiment. 

This card came together so quickly and I know I will be using it again.

Have you had a chance to play along with us this month? I would love to see what you create, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment