Saturday, October 15, 2022

Fun Times - Sketch N Scrap Sketch #259

 Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope your weekend is off to a good start.

I can't believe that it is already time for the mid-month sketch at Sketch N Scrap. October is flying right on by. This sketch was created by me:


And this is what I came up with:


I had to make a few minor adjustments to my layout since I used a larger photo than the sketch shows. I needed to make my paper layers a bit bigger and that also meant that I didn't have quite as much room at the top of the page for the top right cluster so I moved it down closer to the paper layers. When I tried to add a tab to the top of the paper layers, it just looked out of place, so I added a couple of tags to that area instead. 

This is a photo that Abby took of the three of them last weekend at Silver Dollar City. It was a beautiful day for them to go and she said it was not that busy and they were able to get on the rides pretty easily. She said Ada just kept saying that she was so happy!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I added a bit of stamping to the top left and bottom right corners of my layout. Of course, I had to drop my stamp on the page after I stamped it. It wasn't too noticeable so I just went with it.


These navy Thickers were the perfect size to fit on the heart but I kind of wish that I would have used something a little bigger. I could always go back and change it but once a layout is done - it is done for me!


I can't say that this is my favorite layout but it will do. You just may be seeing this photo again one day on a different layout!

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the team took on this sketch. I would love to see your take on it, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and fun sketch Lori! Love the color scheme you used on this fun layout!

    ReplyDelete