Happy Monday! It is a gorgeous fall day today and I am soaking up every bit of this warm weather that I can!
I can't believe that it is already time for the October challenge for TN Time With Lisa & Lori! It seems like it has been forever since I have worked on my traveler's notebooks and it was great to have a reason to get back to them.
Here is how our challenge works - this is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors. If you combine both challenges - be sure to link up on both Lisa's blog and here on my blog.
Here is my October Challenge:
2. Create a new, not previously posted project.
3. You are welcome to combine it with other challenges.
4. If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5. You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori
6. You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!