Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Love - Day 3 - 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life


Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you! Today I am sharing the layout that I created for Day 3 of 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life. This post was supposed to go live yesterday but I have had nothing but trouble with both blogger and Instagram - so I am a day late. Better late than never, I suppose!

Here is the fun sketch that I was assigned - created by Sandra Lee @scrappygal13 on Instagram:


And this is what I came up with:


I made this back in August and I really should have written up my post then because it wasn't long after I made the layout that we all got sick and then September was gone in a flash and I hope I can remember what I wanted to say!

I used my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit from August for this layout - which was full of Simple Stories' Hello Today collection. Everything on this layout was in my kit - except the wood flowers. I had just picked a pack of them up at Dollar Tree and couldn't wait to use them.

The photo is of Abby and her little family at the fountain in downtown Springfield. They were killing a little time before a movie and exploring downtown. I am so glad that Abby snapped a photo of the three of them and shared it with me.

Here are a couple of close-ups:




This sketch is a great one to use up some of those scraps or 6x6 or 6x8 papers and I had a lot of fun working with it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment