Thursday, December 1, 2022

Christmas/December Daily Kit

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day - this time sharing the Christmas/December Daily kit that I plan to use this month. 

Every year when November and December roll around I get caught up in all the excitement of planning for December Daily and scrapping holiday photos. Then, the busyness of the season takes hold and I don't get a single thing accomplished in December. This year I have gathered up my December Daily goodies that I have been hoarding for the past few years and a couple of Simple Stories collection kits that I had to have last year and never even touched, and I have them all ready to go for December. I am going to make a point to do something scrappy-related every night when I am watching a Christmas movie throughout the month and see if I can at least put a dent in some of this stash!

I am not going to go through everything because that would be a lot and take forever - so here is a look at the two Simple Stories collections - Holly Day and Make it Merry:

I loved both of these collections - so much so that I have not just one of each of these collections - no, one of each was not enough, I have two of each of these collections, and then I have the foam titles, chipboard stickers, puffy stickers, journaling bits, ephemera packs, brads, the sticker books, 6x8 paper pads, washi tape, and the enamel dots. Pretty much everything in the collection and I haven't even touched it!

Here is a look at most of my December Daily goodies from the last few years - most of it not even opened:


I really hope that I can get a few of these goodies into an album this year. Now I just need to figure out if I am going to work on my 2022 December Daily, Ada's Elf on a Shelf/advent calendar album for this year, try to work on both at the same time, or if I want to try to work on one of the past two years of  Ada's Elf on a Shelf/advent calendar album.

I have also pulled all of my Elle's Studio, Studio Calico, Ali Edwards, Everyday Explorers, and Feed Your Craft Christmas stamps and put them in this basket so they are all ready to go:


I have (almost) all of my December Daily items in these two baskets:

I'm thinking I may need to clean out one of my three-tiered carts to hold all of these things until I am over scrapping Christmas...for now they will live on my shelves!

I hope I can keep the excitement for this project going all month long! At the very least, I hope I can get good progress made on these albums.

That's it for today! I need to get busy around here! Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great day!

1 comment: