Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #232

 Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that your week is off to a good start. We are going to brave the stores today and finish off our Christmas shopping. Since they are forecasting snow and bitterly cold temperatures later this week I am sure the stores will be crazy. Thankfully all we need to finish up are stocking stuffers so if it's too crazy out there we may just call it done!

Today I am sharing the card that I created for today's card sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap. This is a card sketch that I created and I like it enough that I will know I will be using it again soon! Here is the sketch:



I used a 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park - the name escapes me at the moment - for this card. The sentiment was from one the cut apart papers and I just double matted it and added some foam tape to the back for dimension. This card sketch is perfect for those last minute Christmas cards!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the sketch and the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment