Friday, December 2, 2022

Happy Birthday - Sketch N Scrap #262

 Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! We have made it to the weekend and I am ready for it! Ada turned 9 on Wednesday and we will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow. I cannot believe that she is already 9! These last 9 years have gone by so fast and she is growing up to be such a beautiful, funny, sweet, and sassy girl! She is always so much fun and always puts a smile on my face.

Before I get all of those photos of her birthday tomorrow, I thought it would be a good idea to get her 8th birthday photos scrapped. I have only made one layout from last year's pictures and I know I would like to make a couple more to get last year's party documented. Today I am sharing the first of those layouts and I used the December 1st sketch from Sketch N Scrap to get it done! Here is a look at the sketch:



For my layout, I have used my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash Kit for December. I even managed to use the stamp set that I included in my kit on this layout! I kept pretty close to the sketch - only changing up the placement of my title. I love the big blocks of paper on the sketch and I will be using this sketch again soon. 

These photos are of Ada with her cake. She chose an ice cream cake and it was delicious! I have a few more cake photos so I may turn this layout into a double-page layout.

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I stamped the hip, hip, hooray circle and the 'let's celebrate' phrase with the stamp set that I included in my kit. I made good use of the sticker sheet and added quite a few stickers around my layout. I even remembered to pull out that green striped washi tape and add it to my cluster areas. 



The cake sticker was on the sticker sheet and was part of a tag with a sentiment. I thought it would fit perfectly in this cluster, so I  fussy cut it out and I love how it all fits together. 

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the sketch and for more inspiration from the design team using this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you started using your December TGSB kit!! The layout is awesome! It reflects the sketch and I see how you've used your kit items! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete