Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Heart's Quest Challenge Blog - Love Theme #10 - "Love" and a House

 Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! 

It is time for a new challenge at Heart's Quest Challenge Blog today. Today's Love Theme challenge is to use some form of the word "love" and to add a house to your project.  This is what I came up with:

I have been in Christmas card-making mode lately and thought this challenge would be perfect for a card. I already had these paper scraps out on my desk from the card that I posted yesterday and thought it was the perfect time to use them up instead of adding them to my scrap box. I love that house paper so much and I am so glad that I put it to use instead of hoarding it! I added a chipboard house and a sticker that says "peace love joy" on it to satisfy that part of the challenge.

Be sure to check out the Heart's Quest Challenge Blog to see the other lovely creations from the design team. The deadline for this challenge is December 27th at 12:30 AM CST. Remember - all forms of paper crafting are accepted - scrapbook layouts, traveler's notebook layouts, bookmarks, tags, cards, ATCs, etc.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Lori: your DT inspiration card project is perfect! It's made such a colorful Christmas card too that someone will love--for sure! Thanks for being part of the team at HQCB! --Becca

    ReplyDelete