Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #231

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that you are having a good week.  We are counting down the days until Scott is on vacation for the holidays. We have no big plans - just finishing up some Christmas shopping - and of course, there will be a couple of sleepovers with Miss Ada. She already has this weekend all planned out for us. I can't think of a better way to kick off the Christmas vacation!

Today I am sharing the card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's Card Sketch #231. Here is a look at the sketch:




This was such a fun sketch to work with! I used the Simple Stories' Holly Days collection that I had pulled at the first of the month. I am so happy to be showing it some love this year! I used papers from the 6x8 paper pad and one of the tags from the 12x12 tag paper that I cut down a bit to make it fit better for the focal point of my card. I wrapped some twine around the tag and tied a bow in place of the paper strip and embellishment. That all made this card come together so quickly!

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this month!  I would love to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: