Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Sketch N Scrap's 5th Birthday Bash Sketch #2

Hello hello! I hope your week is off to a good start! This is our last week of school - in fact only one more full day and a half day after today. I am so ready for summer vacation to begin!


Sketch N Scrap has their second exclusive birthday bash sketch up on our Facebook events page today. This week we have a fun card sketch, courtesy of Lisa, to work with.




When I saw the strips on the sketch, I knew I wanted to use washi tape, and then I remembered that I had bought the washi tape pack from Simple Stories "So Rad" collection, and so a "guy" card was made! I used the fun new star dies from Close To My Heart, once again, on this card. They make great embellishment! The sentiment is stamped using the "All My Heart" stamp set from Elle's Studio.

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap Facebook Events page here to join in the fun. You have until June 2nd to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I just adore this card, such a great masculine card! I am going to copy it, as I have that washi myself and have never used it!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute card - love the color scheme and the washi and those stars are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that paper collection. Great card!

    ReplyDelete