Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #322

Hello and Happy Tuesday! 

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday has a new sketch posted today and I love it! This week's sketch is courtesy of Kaylin, and the optional challenge is "dimensional layers".





For my card, I am once again using up some bits and pieces of Pebbles' - Front Porch - collection. The background is from a Maggie Holmes 6x6 paper pad...can't remember which one at the moment! I am pretty limited on full 6x6 sheets from the Front Porch collection, and that is a good problem to have! That means I am about done with that paper pad!

The sentiment stamp is from a set that I picked up at Tuesday Morning and it is from Momenta. I stamped it, then punched it out with a circle punch, and added it to a scalloped circle punch. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I did add some foam tape under the scalloped circle to give it a little dimension.

Stop by Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have two weeks to play along with us, and you can enter on the blog or on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment