Thursday, May 18, 2017

Cookin' Up Creations Mad About Sketches

Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you!

We are "Mad About Sketches" this month over at Cookin' Up Creations. For the month of May every Wednesday and Saturday we have a sketch challenge posted, and this month we are working with sketches from the talented Rochelle Spears. Yesterday was my turn to post a sketch with a challenge.

Here is the sketch that I chose, and my added challenge was to use at least 5 different patterned papers:


Here is the layout that I created for this challenge:


The photos on this layout look much better in person! I guess when I edited it, it made the photos look a little grainy, but they are not.

I used Pink Paislee's "Happy Place" papers on this layout, and I did use 5 different papers. The alphas are some of my favorites from Fancy Pants' - Sweet Nothing - collection. I die cut a few gold glitter hearts, and what's this, I actually used some ink splatters on yet another layout! I may get the hang of it yet!

You ought to come join us at Cookin' Up Creations - lots of challenges, and lots of fun

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. What another sweet layout! I need to try that "splattering", you make it look easy:) Abby looks like a teenager:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet! There's smthg about babies wearing bows... This IS a great sketch, I saved it. THANK YOU! Such sweet paper you used... Great job! ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect title and wonderful mix of paper strips! Thanks for the link to Cookin' Up! I hadn't heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page and the pictures are simply beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete