Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #324

Hello, hello! I hope you had a good weekend! I am trying to get back into the routine again after our long weekend, and trying to get into a good summertime routine!

We have a great new sketch posted today at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday. This week's sketch is courtesy of Kaylin and our optional theme is "shades of one color".






For my card, I  have used all Close To My Hearts products.  The paper is from the "Some Kind Of Wonderful" collection (I just love this green and gray together!), the sentiment is A1189 - Short and Sweet Sentiments - and a little piece of white shimmer tape. I also added in a few of their white "dots".

I love the way this card came together! Nice and quick and easy!

Head on over to Try Stampin' to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team.  You have two weeks to play along and can enter either on the blog or on our Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday Facebook page. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment