Monday, May 1, 2017

Use Your Stuff Challenge #262 - Star Wars

Hello, hello! I am back with my fourth project of the day!

Over at Use Your Stuff, Amy is challenging us with a "Star Wars/Galaxy" theme. You can create something with an actual Star Wars theme, or maybe just stars and/or planets. You could also use space travel and space ships, it's all up to you!

I went with stars on my card:


The background paper has stars all over it, and I die cut a big star, too. In fact, I die cut the star three times and layered them one on top of the other. The die is from Close To My Heart, and I have to say, these dies cut so nicely! I stamped the "You are awesome" with a roller stamp from Dear Lizzy.

I based this card off of sketch #285 from Freshly Made Sketches:


Be sure to stop by Use Your Stuff to see the awesome inspiration from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see what you do for this challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back with one more project to share with you today!

1 comment: