Sunday, May 21, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #13

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend!

We have a new challenge up today at Christmas Card Challenges. Our rules are pretty simple - create a Christmas/holiday card. We do offer an optional challenge if you need some added inspiration.

The challenge for this week is a word prompt - wreath.






I used Echo Park's "I Love Christmas" 6x6 paper pad for this card. Maybe, just maybe, by the time the new Christmas collections start coming out, I will have this paper pad all used up! It's getting down to just a few tiny scraps.

It's a little hard to tell in the photo, but the "berries" on my wreath are actually tiny little gemstones. They add just the right amount of sparkle to this card!

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: