Monday, May 15, 2017

Make It Monday #88 at The Memory Nest

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day! If you are looking for my Christmas Cards All Year Round reveal, please scroll down.

I am back with the latest sketch from The Memory Nest. Today is Make It Monday No. 88, and Leslie has created a fun sketch for us to work with:




I decided to make the squares on my layout a little bigger and closer together than what the sketch showed, but I think you can still see how the sketch inspired me!

I used Pink Paislee's "Switchboard" collection for this layout. I thought the phone/talking icons were perfect for this photo of Ada when she was just a little one! I have used up most of the ephemera pack that goes with this collection, so I cut out pieces from different patterned papers to use as embellishments. I did add some puffy heart stickers wherever there was a heart on the pieces.

Head on over to The Memory Nest to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. aawww...so sweet, Lori! I LOVE your take on that sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Switch Board line and this layout; very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling page!! Love how you used the sketch with that adorable picture and fabulous products!!

    ReplyDelete