Monday, May 15, 2017

Use Your Stuff #264 - Metallics

Hi, guys! I am back with my fourth post of the day! I told you it was going to be a busy day around here today!

We have a fun new challenge up over on the Use Your Stuff blog today. This week Kristen is challenging us to use metallics on our project. Think glitter papers, sequins, mists, anything glittery, shiny, or metallic!



I used some green glitter paper on my card this week. It's always hard to get a good picture of it, but it does look really nice in person! I added the strip and then die cut a few hearts from the same paper. The sentiment is stamped using a couple of different stamp sets from Elle's Studio. A pretty quick and easy card that I can't wait to send out!

Stop by the Use Your Stuff blog to see the awesome projects from the rest of the design team using metallics. Hopefully, you can find some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: