Sunday, May 14, 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round May Mid-Month Inspiration

Hello, everyone! I hope that you have had a good weekend! It's going to be a busy day around here, so let's get started!

It's time for the mid-month inspiration from the Christmas Belles at Christmas Cards All Year Round! Our challenge for May is "Precipitation". Your holiday card needs to have some sort of precipitation on it - snow, ice, icicles, rain, snowflakes, snowmen - your choice!

I have used snowflakes on my card today:



For this card, I embossed the background with my swiss dot embossing folder, and I die cut the snowflakes several times. I then layered two of the snowflakes together for a little more dimension. I stamped the sentiment using the Simple Christmas stamp set by Neat and Tangled. I matted it onto a piece of silver glitter paper.

Head on over to Christmas Cards All Year Round to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the Christmas Belles. We have a fun prize up for grabs, so be sure to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment